Fav Film. Do I have one?

Don't really watch movies nowadays. With Netflix gets in the way that makes life much easier without a thought of asking people to come along or watch them on your own. Get bored with the same shitty old remakes, villain and plot.  They'd start with something good for about half hour, villain appears, lose in battles but get up to fight and all is well at the end of it.

But hey my favourite could be Bend It Like Beckham. Watched it many times. Didn't know why I was so into it. O yea I did like Ms Knightly at that point and I think I would watch her in every movie that she was in. There must be something else that had driven me to watch it so many times. Couldn't be me dreaming to become a footie player no way! Not my cuppa tea at all! I am so lady like so I guess that must be the actors. I liked it when Jess was having a strop with Knightly! Or probably about two besties trynna get a place to be in a footie team.
Speaking of which, I used to like football a lot! Blimey, I was 12 and I had the gut to go and see a football match at a proper stadium. I was really potty about this particular footie player that I can't really reveal the name now lol. I'd sneak out from home and joined the men and boys at the stadium to see my hero. That was unbelievable! I had a little book for them to sign so that I could keep it as a memory. It was ludicrous! Mother never knew what I was up to and tell ya what I was fine and she never found out about it. I could have written a lot of foony stuffs that had happened but everything was in the past and I rather put them behind. As a kid you would have done silly stuffs that were beyond words and that would be a story to natter about when you get older. There were at some points when I was eyeing the newspapers delivery just to get the news of my favourite player. I'd go out from me class and quickly grabbed the paper and checked on him lol! That was nuts especially when someone else was looking for the newspapers too. Sometimes I'd hide them somewhere just to avoid others to get the pictures lol😂. 

Damn it, why do I accept the challenge aye. It is hard to write a blog. I find it ridiculously weird as I ain't got a lot of ideas to spice up my thoughts. Boring.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You, roast chicken and I

thy love that I love....