CHAOTIC EPISODE OF CUPPIES AND BU'ER CREAM

Few days before last Soonday my other half mentioned about having a good steak.  A know we haven't had any meat (except haddock for the week).  We've been tryin' to lose a bit of stones and opted for fish, vegs and smoothie.  So fancy having an avocado, carrots,ginger and celery smoothie? hmmm.  We eventually had the steak with some vegs and spuds and he said I just mentioned it and you bought it.  Well...they are meat love dear.  (I don't like seeing him in a supreme disappointment) I've doone shoppin' the day before his birthday.  I was takin' a big risk if I really cocked up this time especially bu'er cream.  He's longing for muppets cuppies and I had a look and there was no way that I could make his dream came true.   Time's tickin' and I was gettin' a bit panicky. I could feel the heat and I couldn't mess up this time.  My right thumb hurt a bit as I was doing the mixtures.  I had to hang in there, I kept doin' it coz the cooppies should be ready before 11.  Twas a tough task, I couldn't believe it meself.  There was a cry for help as I kicked off with the bu'er cream.  And there's a thought about the whole process... How do ya feel if you own a cake shop?  The whole picture will be about cakes, fairy cakes, cup cakes, chocolate cakes, sponge cakes, victoria sponge, carrot cakes (carrot? sounds healthy but still the amount of sugar is higher than the carrots).  I used up grams of sugar and bu'er just for a small scale of cooppies!!  It felt so wrong.  I take sweetener instead of glimmerin' sugar for me tea.  150g caster sugar and another 280g icing sugar .... you could send someone for a wee with a lot of sugar in it!!!  So just use head and think about the whole cake shop could do to make the sugar widely spread in your body!!   Well I don't think the owners will give a flyin monkey if they sneakily smooglin' sugar via consumers' gobs straight to the tummies.  Cakes, sweets, candies, lollies contain a lot of sugar, Sugar!  It'll make your life in peril if you take it in a big amount.  That's what sugar could do to you.  Scare the hell out me a bit.  But can we find substitute for sugar instead? Well I suppose I can't blame people with the cake skills.  The bizz is profitable.  Anyone with the skills and touch will have a go.  Plus the world is all about dosh.  It doesn't matter whether you are actually selling sugar and fat to the customers.  Cakes....once in a while is a treat,  more than once will be a threat.   Cakes are sugar in disguise eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You, roast chicken and I

thy love that I love....

Fav Film. Do I have one?