Doin' jack in motherland

The word homesick has been hitting me lately.  I couldn't think straight as my hommy-fever has made me a bit poorly.  But I have to put on my brave face that I'm alright.. no biggie..... we still check on the flights and see if there are any good deals comin up.   We've found a couple...Emirates and Singapore Air.  A know I fancy stop-over flights especially for a long-haul trip.  Come to think of it, it's just doin' my head in actually.  It will wear you out, double touch down and take off, get in and get off the plane.  But the price is bargain!  Can't get any cheaper than that with Emirates.  Flown with 'em before.  All the fingers and toes up for Emirates. Satisfying nosh with less dosh!  The journey was smooth and I couldn't get my eyes off the female cabin crews' little hats.  They've got different uniform tho. If it's not because of the nation credit crunch(bugger!),  I would have been able to get the direct flight.  Singapore Air is offering quite a good price....  we might go for that it would be wicked!!!  We haven't made up our mind yet and hopefully we've got a good deal at the end of the month.  But do you believe that price could go down a bit cheaper after midnite and before you awake at the crack of dawn?  I think I did that once donkey years ago for my trip to Oustrelehya.  I booked the flight about 2 or 3 ish in the mornin' and I had my eyes on the screen and the price gone up at after  5.30am.  It did happen tho or perhaps it was just one off. Things are looking rosy for us to have a proper sunny holiday later in the year.  I've been saving up my dosh... no fancy wardrobe,  no pumps, wedges, heels...  eat more vegs and fruits and no more junks!  (I do nibble on wasabi peas once in a while coz  it says a 'healthy snack' on the packet.  I hope it does!  It used to be 1.49 and now it's 1.59 since VAT has gone up.  I made a big fuss about it the other day.  Well it was 1.49 on its tag and when I got to the till they charged me another 10p for that.  I could just ignore it and nibbled it straight away yea I did. But I went to the customer service and started 'harassing' the lady.  She was nice  and I got my 10p back.... or should I say.. have you got a charity box, love? That would really wind her up! Me gob is lookin' forward to hop in to heaps of nosh galore,  doin' jack at home,  browsing the town,   lying down on a beach and catching oop with groompy, doshy and hanna-bee.  There would be a lot of bickering, shouting, swearing and giggling with that lot.   We never ever stop on that.  We deliberately pick on anyone and start to take the pish. When I was at school I used to think that my folks didn't plan it well.  Years gap between each other..... hmmm... it's not quite bad... the little one could keep an eye on both of them.  It really was  a good plan.  Having said that,  I am away from motherland and I feel helpless every time I hear anything unpleasant back there.  I owe the little one alot coz she's a good company and of course I do appreciate the other lot who are still living under the same roof.(but I heard the third one has checked out due to her obsession to live in the city).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You, roast chicken and I

thy love that I love....

Fav Film. Do I have one?