ME DAFT OCD!!!

Utterly annoying! I thought I'm gettin' baee-tter.  Not better-ish at all. My workmate told the same problem the other day and she said, I'm not alone then, I've got you and my daugh-er.  She's gettin' like me!  I was not supposed to let the cat out of the bag about me OCD, but she mentioned it tho.  She said her daugh-er was flemmin' scared when she accidentally tooched a bit of gunk on a vending machine.  (honestlay, I would soak me finger in a hot boilin' water to kill all the germs too!).  Don't be daft! Nuthing's gonna happen.. it's only a flemmin' gunk not blood! It is quite embarrassing if you've got this shit habit.  A know my other half notices that.(but a know he takes the mic behind me back!hahaha).   He sees me checking the cooker with me hands before heading off to somewhere. Course it's alright! The fire alarm will go off if something's burning before you leave the door. But I do it all the time.  And to top up the shit, I'd press the door(10 times) with me finger to make shuuuuure it's locked.  I always try to get it out from my system. So sometimes I reduce the figure from 10x to 5x and now.. it's only 3x.  It hurts my index finger too! That what happens before I leave my pad.  Dining out is one of them.  (I was alright back home. And the shit habit has been getting on me nerve for the past 2 years).  I can't really drink straight from a cup/glass! I would sneakily ask for a straw or if I don't have a choice I would look carefully at the cup and analyze where people normally 'kiss' the cup when they sip their drink.  Well a know it doesn't make sense coz people could sip it at any angel!  And I wish I could bring my own cutleries every time we dine out!  I could buy a spork where I'll  put nicely in my little bag. Tut... tut...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You, roast chicken and I

thy love that I love....

Fav Film. Do I have one?