What is my thought for soooonday?..

I haven't got a fookin clue to make the words dancing flawlesslayyy on ice.. nope... not on ice silllehh on your very first blog. I haven't got any fab juicy fruity smoothie stories. It's just plain cotton. But hey, there are bumps and humps too. Who doesn't eh? I'm sure there are loads of ways that I've gone through that you haven't been to and vice versa. But anyway, I'm sure people's bits and pieces including me, you and you and you out there, yea you who are biting your nails, ahh you're still biting your fookin nails, I mean bit and pieces around us do rub off on we as human beings. AMANDA HOLDEN- story that hurts. Heartbreak for Amanda! Well she's a TV presenter/reality tv show judge/celebrity in the UK.  She had a miscarriage when she was 4 months pregnant.  To be honest I don't remember when and yesterday she lost another baby. Well I'm not at the right place to talk about this as I never have a bump in my tummy. She's 7 months pregnant and she found out there wasn't any movement at all.  I didn't know what to say.  It was shocked o course!  Tragic innit! So, there won't be a dry eye among her families and of course herself.  But me still remain unaware that there are possibilities... well things happen............................................................................................... but I do want  tiny little steps on my carpet as well.  Will I crack for that?  I've dunnit!  Had enuff. But the effort will never stop.  Tears will still be flowing while I silently pray and hope that the tiny feet will run around the house.  But when ? How long do I have to wait? Tell you what, I have just realized that I'm in the mid age.  So I've got another 40 years to live ( sorry I'm just calculating it to feel good).  Time's ticking isn't it?  I'm scared really.  I have never known having little tots really means alot to every married couple.  I do....... aware of that. O course you get married and you want to have your own flesh and blood.  A know.  Don't think I do not know. My attempt to exit from... feeling so brooodayy works sometimes.  But sometimes how to overcome that obsessive thought about tots runnin' eround the house?  It's really devastating for me... yes me!!  Really haunts me sometimes coz you can spot loads of buggies... they are everywhere over here! There are lots of twins over here as well.  How torturing is that eh?? Not long ago my mother told me a quite foony shocking revelation.(Poor mother gets a not-very-nice-answer every time I ring her).   A know she's always up to be in the grandma department.   She's heard people been saying about having cats as pet could prevent one to get pregnant.  She says cat loves to be loved so cat wants all the attention from its owner.  So she chucks all her cats away. What can I say? Nuthing.  She's dunnit for me.. how nice.... But I came across an article last week about infertility and one of them comes from cat?!! That answers all my questions then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You, roast chicken and I

thy love that I love....

Fav Film. Do I have one?